Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FRIENDSHIP

I hope you feel the sand,
hot on your toes on summer's day.

I hope you learn that sandals,

help to keep the pain away.

I hope you find a rainbow,

and realize it was worth the rain.
I hope that your thought your journey,
you'll learn to balance smiles with pain.




FRIENDstar

I hope that you will realize,

life isn't fair and isn't always on your side (as Miss Azua said).

I hope you know when hope is lost,

in me you can confide.


I hope that your glowing smile,

brings someone out of gloom.

I hope you taste your life,

with more than just a spoon.

I hope that when you're lost,

you are also one to find.

And I hope that your hand,

never grows too big for mine.


I hope you watch the stars shoot by,

upon a grassy hill.

I hope you know I love you,

always have and always will!
Laura O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment